General - Reparatur - Professional
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: GW10196
WHAT DOES "Student Standard" MEAN IN GENERAL REPAIRS?
For clarinets without a bell mechanism and without an e-resonance key, a standard repair is carried out for €390.
This service is performed on Bb, A, Eb, D, C clarinets.
- Remove all pads, felts and corks
- Derusting and cleaning the axles, springs and screws
- Complete disassembly of all mechanical parts
- Mirror polishing of all metal parts
- Check the wooden body for damage (cracks...)
- Cleaning the octave shell and tone holes
- Oil the wooden body with special wood oil
- New upholstery with standard leather upholstery, other upholstery possible at extra charge
- New cork and felt buffers on the flaps
- Oiling the mechanics, springs and screws
- Check the upholstery for leaks with the finest measuring device
- Individual conversions, adjustments, optimizations, tunings on request (additional costs)
- Play and final check
|Description:||Bb / A / Eb KLarinetten, Schüler & Standard Instrumente|